What I Love to Do for My Clients
- Customer Care
- Email and Voicemail Management
- Calendar Management
- Travel and Vacation Planning
- Writing and Proofreading
- Microsoft Word Documents, including Mail Merge
- Microsoft Access Database Creation and Maintenance
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Email Newsletters and Autoresponders
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Social Media Administration
- WordPress Website Updates
- Electronic File Organization
- Blog Content Development and Management
- Internet Research
- Sending Gifts and Cards (personal and professional)
- Personal Assistance
- And more. If it isn’t on this list, just ask me about it. If I can’t do it, I can help you find someone who can!
What I Won’t Do
- Telemarketing or cold-calling
- Send unsolicited advertising (SPAM)
- Act as an answering service
- Anything that would compromise my standards or ethics
- My goal is to under-promise and over-deliver, every time. I don’t take shortcuts that compromise quality, and I don’t turn in work that I’m not absolutely satisfied with.
- I do my best for my clients, but I’m still human. In the course of our relationship, I will eventually make a mistake. When I do, I will admit it, learn from it, and work with you to find a solution.
- If I don’t know how to do something, I’ll be honest with you up front. Maybe it’s something I can learn, and we’ll decide that I can do it for you once I get up to speed. Maybe it’s something very specialized, and I can refer you to someone who’s already an expert. Whatever the situation, I won’t “fake it” at the risk of damaging your business (or my reputation).